Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
No arrests in Rumney homicide
The body of Dr. David Landseadel was found near a set of shared docks on Stinson Lake in Rumney. Landseadel lives at 2279 Stinson Lake Road. (DAN SEUFERT)
Landseadel’s body was discovered near some shared docks on Stinson Lake in Rumney shortly after 6 p.m. Sunday by local rescue crews after his body was seen by a passerby. Landseadel lives at 2279 Stinson Lake Road.
Senior Assistant Attorney General Janice Rundles said Landseadel’s shooter is a local man.
The fight occurred near where Landseadel’s body was found, said Rundles, who refused to name the shooter.
Rundles said there is a difference between homicide and murder.
“Generally speaking, homicide means someone has died in a situation that could be accidental, or it could be self-defense,” she said, not referencing the current case specifically. “Sometimes there is no crime at all.”
Landseadel’s wife and office manager, Karri Landseadel, was at her husband’s Plymouth office working on Tuesday. A sign on the door said, “Extreme tragedy has struck the Landseadel family and no one can make it to the office at this time.”
“It’s a very sad situation,” she said.
People with information about the crime are asked to contact the Attorney General’s Office at 271-3658.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- In Gorham, landlord saw a change in kidnap suspect - 0
- Family of abduction survivor Elizabeth Smart offers hope in wake of Conway teen's ordeal - 1
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 0
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 0
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
- Inmate reported missing from Concord transitional unit - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
Tensions boil over after NYC police killings
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483