Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Police seek Bedford shoplifting suspect
Bedford officers pursued the man as he drove into Manchester on Boynton Street and as he headed north on the West Side.
No Manchester police were involved in the pursuit, but one officer was able to provide Bedford with information on the suspect's direction of travel.
The pursuit ended when the fleeing driver stopped near a fence on Dubuque Street and took off on foot.
Manchester officers, including a K-9 Team assisted in the track, but the man was not located.
The suspect's vehicle was towed to the Bedford Police Department, where the investigation is continuing.
Anyone with information on the incident is asked to contact Bedford Police Department at 472-5113.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- In Gorham, landlord saw a change in kidnap suspect - 0
- Family of abduction survivor Elizabeth Smart offers hope in wake of Conway teen's ordeal - 1
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 0
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 0
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
- Inmate reported missing from Concord transitional unit - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
Tensions boil over after NYC police killings
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483