Home » News » Public Safety
Mass. man injured in Bedford crash
Police said John Brennan, 44, was taken to the Elliot Hospital in Manchester for treatment of his injuries.
The crash, which happened at 8:05 p.m., destroyed the gray Acura, according to state police.
A preliminary investigation indicates the crash happened when Brennan, traveling north on the F.E. Everett Turnpike, took the ramp to I-293 South. State police said the car was traveling too fast for the ramp's turn and it crossed over the center median and rolled over onto the ramp from Route 101 East to I-293 North.
The ramp from Route 101 East to I-293 was temporarily closed while the collision was investigated and the wreckage cleared.
State police said neither alcohol nor drugs is suspected in the crash, which remains under investigation by Trooper Christopher Cummings of Troop B. Anyone with information is asked to call Cummings at 603-666-3333.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Injured dirt bike rider in ICU - 0
- Woman who jumped in front of Amtrak train identified - 0
- Busy day for White Mountain National Forest rescuers - 0
- Franklin convenience store damaged by fire - 0
- Derry firefighters commended; fire investigation continues - 0
- Deadly crash driver: 'I was distracted' - 0
- Tactical team takes man, 71, into custody - 0
- Hudson rider misses jump, crashes bike - 0
- Injured hiker carried to safety off Mount Israel in Sandwich - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Review of West High intruder case to be behind closed doors - 0
- Another View -- Daniel Barrick: Manchester's schools face some serious challenges - 0
- Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance - 0
- Representing whom? Jeanne Shaheen, leftist icon - 0
- Chiefly, Pats are horrible in Monday night blowout in K.C. - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Double-overtime goal sends Goffstown past John Stark in boys' soccer - 0
- UNH gridders jump one spot in national polls - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Offseason needs aplenty - 0
- NHIAA Field Hockey: Merrill's hat trick lifts Winnacunnet - 0
UNH gridders jump one spot in national polls
Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance