Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Manchester Crimewatch: City woman protests bail at arraignment
Police said after Nichelle Nichols-Bell, 36, was arrested for trespassing at the Manchester Housing and Redevelopment Authority property at 198 Hanover St., she was found in possession of heroin during the booking process.
Nicholas Lafond, 31, of 62 Cartier St., could enter no plea Thursday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a felony charge of criminal threatening, so a probable cause hearing was set for July 30, so a judge can determine if there is sufficient evidence to send the case to the Hillsborough County North Grand Jury for possible indictment.
Bail was set at $2,000 cash/surety, with conditions that include no contact with the alleged victim and not going to the Pine Street address.
Medard Wasso Kindo, 26, who is homeless, was arraigned in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division Thursday on a warrant for his failure to appear in Salem District Division on charges of false report of an accident and operating without a license. He had already been scheduled to appear in Manchester District Division for a hearing on his failure to appear on identical charges brought by New Hampshire State Police after a stop in Manchester.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- In Gorham, landlord saw a change in kidnap suspect - 0
- Family of abduction survivor Elizabeth Smart offers hope in wake of Conway teen's ordeal - 1
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 0
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 0
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
- Inmate reported missing from Concord transitional unit - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
Tensions boil over after NYC police killings
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483