Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Manchester Crimewatch: City woman protests bail at arraignment
Police said after Nichelle Nichols-Bell, 36, was arrested for trespassing at the Manchester Housing and Redevelopment Authority property at 198 Hanover St., she was found in possession of heroin during the booking process.
Nicholas Lafond, 31, of 62 Cartier St., could enter no plea Thursday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a felony charge of criminal threatening, so a probable cause hearing was set for July 30, so a judge can determine if there is sufficient evidence to send the case to the Hillsborough County North Grand Jury for possible indictment.
Bail was set at $2,000 cash/surety, with conditions that include no contact with the alleged victim and not going to the Pine Street address.
Medard Wasso Kindo, 26, who is homeless, was arraigned in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division Thursday on a warrant for his failure to appear in Salem District Division on charges of false report of an accident and operating without a license. He had already been scheduled to appear in Manchester District Division for a hearing on his failure to appear on identical charges brought by New Hampshire State Police after a stop in Manchester.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 25
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483