Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Rochester police investigate armed robbery
According to Rochester Police Capt. Gary Boudreau, police were called to the Shell Station at 198 Milton Road in Rochester at 1:32 a.m. to investigate an armed robbery.
The Shell station clerk told police a man entered the store displaying a knife and demanded money from the register. According to Capt. Boudreau, the clerk gave the man an unspecified amount of money from the register. The robber did not hurt the clerk, and left the store on foot heading northbound, crossing Milton Road.
The man is described as a white male in his early 20's, standing approximately 5'1"-5'6" with a slim build. He was wearing a blue Adidas pullover hooded sweatshirt, blue jeans, and dark shoes that were possibly sneakers. Police say he also had a dark blue mask covering the majority of his face, and a work-style utility glove on his left hand. He was carrying a fixed blade knife in his right hand, with the blade approximately 4-5 inches in length.
A Rochester police K-9 Unit responded to the scene, and tracked the man from the store northbound across Milton Road, into the woods to a nearby neighborhood, where the track ended.
Anyone with information regarding the robbery is asked to call Rochester Police at 330-7127, or call the Rochester Crimeline at 335-6500. All calls to the Rochester Crimeline will remain confidential and rewards are given for information that leads to an arrest. Individuals can also text the Rochester Crimeline at Crimes (274637). In the message write TEXT4CASH followed by the tip.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
- Nashua police left rattled by tot's death - 1
- Police investigate shooting of Londonderry woman in Maine home invasion - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- State House Dome: Just past Concord session a mixed bag - 0
- Monarchs squeak by Bruins - 0
- Memorial hockey shuts out Trinity - 0
- Dover's Parratto a national champion - 0
- UNH defense comes up big against Redbirds - 0
- St. Anselm men knock off Post - 0
- Leadership, defense made Katie Bishop, of Conway, an All-American - 0
- Jet menace faltered under Rex - 0
- Strong start lifts Bedford to win - 0
UNH loses to Illinois State
Cyber security a fear in NH, too
A new era for Nashua's police force
Nashua police left rattled by tot's death
Haylee Ann-Marie Patten
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483