Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Rochester police investigate armed robbery
According to Rochester Police Capt. Gary Boudreau, police were called to the Shell Station at 198 Milton Road in Rochester at 1:32 a.m. to investigate an armed robbery.
The Shell station clerk told police a man entered the store displaying a knife and demanded money from the register. According to Capt. Boudreau, the clerk gave the man an unspecified amount of money from the register. The robber did not hurt the clerk, and left the store on foot heading northbound, crossing Milton Road.
The man is described as a white male in his early 20's, standing approximately 5'1"-5'6" with a slim build. He was wearing a blue Adidas pullover hooded sweatshirt, blue jeans, and dark shoes that were possibly sneakers. Police say he also had a dark blue mask covering the majority of his face, and a work-style utility glove on his left hand. He was carrying a fixed blade knife in his right hand, with the blade approximately 4-5 inches in length.
A Rochester police K-9 Unit responded to the scene, and tracked the man from the store northbound across Milton Road, into the woods to a nearby neighborhood, where the track ended.
Anyone with information regarding the robbery is asked to call Rochester Police at 330-7127, or call the Rochester Crimeline at 335-6500. All calls to the Rochester Crimeline will remain confidential and rewards are given for information that leads to an arrest. Individuals can also text the Rochester Crimeline at Crimes (274637). In the message write TEXT4CASH followed by the tip.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 21
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 2
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 4
- 2 women sentenced in Home Depot scam - 0
- Man accused of stabbing man in Concord's White Park - 0
- Friends, co-workers mourn loss of Amherst mother and son - 5
- Vermont father, two sons facing charges for Canobie Lake Park scuffle - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 1
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 1
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
- Trashed lunches: Brownies, broccoli and bucks - 7
- Hampstead's Suess ready for Whelen Modified race - 0
- College Football: Big Green kick off season vs. Cent. Connecticut - 0
Supporters eager for Hillary's return to NH
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
Ayotte pushes bill to combat 'spice'
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
- Total Votes: 917