Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Ex-Manchester police officer is out of jail after 72 days on felony hit-and-run sentence
A hearing was held Monday morning before Hillsborough County North Judge Gillian Abramson, who took Hathaway’s objection under advisement.
Coco pleaded guilty to the March 2013 incident in which he struck two Bedford teens while driving a police undercover SUV and drove off.
“We think the public will be as disappointed in this as we are,” said Nancy Drukker, mother of Dean Drukker. “This is very disappointing to many people.”
Clearly frustrated with the ruling, Nancy Drukker said the development is “typical for a person in authority” and that some people like police officers are “seemingly given special treatment.”
She said the original sentence of a year was fair and can take some comfort that Coco might still have one more judgment to deal with.
“There is a higher authority who will judge Coco in the end,” she said. “The man is corrupt.”
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man arrested for failing to register as sex offender - 0
- Two Keene men charged with burglary and assault - 0
- Shooting victim's spouse's car being searched - 0
- Altercation leads to suspect fleeing, threatening police - 0
- Crash ends high-speed chase in Lyndeborough - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- High speed chase ends in crash in Lyndeborough - 2
- Two Manchester women arrested in separate shoplifting incidents in Hooksett - 3
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pinkerton community excited about relationship with Google - 0
- OKC outguns Bonner, Spurs - 0
- Schaller sent back to minors - 0
- Mount Sunapee plan opponents want more hearings - 0
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Circut Court Judge refuses to recuse himself from hearings - 0
- Pipeline push gets a second wind - 0
- Newbies welcome on NH slopes - 0
- Adding firefighters debated as curb to overtime - 0
Murder suspect fit for trial?
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH
Pipeline push gets a second wind
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483