Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Nashua man due in court after stabbing incident
Police said Ernie Roig, 26, was involved in an altercation involving both a female and a male. During the fight between Roig and the female, police said, Roig took possession of a knife and threatened the woman with it.
Police said a male member of Roig's family intervened and was stabbed by Roig. Police said the victim was transported to a local hospital with injuries that were not life-threatening.
Police said the female victim sustained only minor injuries.
Roig is charged with one count of domestic violence, first degree assault; two counts of domestic violence, felony criminal threatening; and two counts of domestic violence, misdemeanor simple assault.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police release photos from alleged hotel robbery - 0
- Nashua driver charged after crashing car 25 minutes after getting 92-mph speeding ticket - 1
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 2
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 28
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 3
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Vailas rallies UNH football to 29-26 win over Richmond - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Raiders should be tucked away early - 0
- St. Anselm football wins home opener, goes to 3-0 - 0
- SNHU golfer Nutter earns weekly honor - 0
- Dover's Helliwell wins ACT Invitational - 0
- Concord, Pinkerton, Coe-Brown runners win - 0
- Nashua South gets on track by beating Merrimack - 0
- Pinkerton stuffs Salem late, holds on - 0
- Dartmouth football wins opener over Central Conn., 35-25 - 0
Goodell vows domestic violence change
NH's future: Dean Kamen highlights a problem
- Total Votes: 917