Home » News » Public Safety
Nashua bicyclist hurt in collision with car
James Landry, 47, was originally brought to Southern New Hampshire Medical Center in Nashua before being transferred to Massachusetts General Hospital for treatment.
Landry collided with a car, was thrown from his bike and hit the pavement with his head. He was not wearing a helmet.
The investigation shows Alisha McCoy, 30, of Nashua, was driving east on Flagstone Drive and had a green light to turn onto Wason Road. Landry was riding against traffic and ran a red light before colliding with McCoy, who had the right of way.
Traffic on Wason Road was affected for about an hour while police conducted the investigation.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Dozens displaced by Manchester apartment building fire - 3
- Ossipee woman killed in late-night Moultonborough crash - 1
- Danville couple struggling to get back on feet after explosion - 2
- Farmington school evacuated for bomb threat; police say kids are safe - 0
- Claremont elementary school to get safer sidewalks - 0
- Fire leaves Derry family of four homeless - 0
- Homeless man rescues woman who jumped from Granite Street Bridge - 2
- Propane driver saved from waist-deep mud - 0
- Update: Men target practicing face felonies after report of shots fired in Hooksett - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 0
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 0
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
- Inmate reported missing from Concord transitional unit - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
Tensions boil over after NYC police killings