Home » News » Public Safety
Nashua bicyclist hurt in collision with car
James Landry, 47, was originally brought to Southern New Hampshire Medical Center in Nashua before being transferred to Massachusetts General Hospital for treatment.
Landry collided with a car, was thrown from his bike and hit the pavement with his head. He was not wearing a helmet.
The investigation shows Alisha McCoy, 30, of Nashua, was driving east on Flagstone Drive and had a green light to turn onto Wason Road. Landry was riding against traffic and ran a red light before colliding with McCoy, who had the right of way.
Traffic on Wason Road was affected for about an hour while police conducted the investigation.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Injured dirt bike rider in ICU - 0
- Woman who jumped in front of Amtrak train identified - 0
- Busy day for White Mountain National Forest rescuers - 0
- Franklin convenience store damaged by fire - 0
- Derry firefighters commended; fire investigation continues - 0
- Deadly crash driver: 'I was distracted' - 0
- Tactical team takes man, 71, into custody - 0
- Hudson rider misses jump, crashes bike - 0
- Injured hiker carried to safety off Mount Israel in Sandwich - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Review of West High intruder case to be behind closed doors - 0
- Another View -- Daniel Barrick: Manchester's schools face some serious challenges - 0
- Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance - 0
- Representing whom? Jeanne Shaheen, leftist icon - 0
- Chiefly, Pats are horrible in Monday night blowout in K.C. - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Double-overtime goal sends Goffstown past John Stark in boys' soccer - 0
- UNH gridders jump one spot in national polls - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Offseason needs aplenty - 0
- NHIAA Field Hockey: Merrill's hat trick lifts Winnacunnet - 0
Dredging planned for Milford's Osgood Pond
Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance