Home » News » Public Safety
Nashua bicyclist hurt in collision with car
James Landry, 47, was originally brought to Southern New Hampshire Medical Center in Nashua before being transferred to Massachusetts General Hospital for treatment.
Landry collided with a car, was thrown from his bike and hit the pavement with his head. He was not wearing a helmet.
The investigation shows Alisha McCoy, 30, of Nashua, was driving east on Flagstone Drive and had a green light to turn onto Wason Road. Landry was riding against traffic and ran a red light before colliding with McCoy, who had the right of way.
Traffic on Wason Road was affected for about an hour while police conducted the investigation.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Victim identified in fatal Pelham motorcycle accident - 0
- Man killed in Pelham motorcycle accident identified as local man, 24 - 0
- Manchester man seriously injured after driving into oncoming traffic - 0
- Derry police continue to look for missing gun left in courthouse bathroom - 0
- Backyard boulder kills Raymond homeowner - 2
- Merrimack police find car sticking into road, charge man - 0
- Police say impairment and speed not factors in fatal crash in Conway - 0
- Manchester man sustains life-threatening injuries in Bedford crash - 0
- Barrington man, 41, dies in cycle crash - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Soccer Preview: Talent to boot - 0
- Last call at home for Fisher Cats tonight - 0
- Jessica Goldman was on the move - 0
- Band camp gets Memorial musicians in rhythm a week early - 0
- Drew Cline: Small sleights of hand in Republican primaries around NH - 0
- Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you - 0
- Portman's good point: A leadership deficit all around - 0
- Scott and Genevieve Kelley - 0
- Dan Tuohy's Granite Status: Shaheen takes on illegal immigration - 0
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate