Home » News » Public Safety
Three injured in Route 16 accident in Ossipee
The accident happened in the area of Green Mountain Furniture.
Based on the initial investigation it appears Brittini Desrosiers, 21, of Center Ossipee, was driving south on Rte. 16 and swerved into the northbound lane where her car collided with the vehicle being driven by Pamela Beaupre, 55, of Ossipee.
Desrosiers was originally transported to Huggins Hospital in Wolfeboro before being moved to Massachusetts General Hospital for treatment of her serious injuries.
Beaupre and her passenger, Janet Harring, 60, of Ossipee, were both transported to Huggins Hospital.
The accident remains under investigation. Anyone with further information on this accident should contact Bryan Plamondon at 223-8677 or email Bryan.Plamondon@dos.nh.gov.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Weare police chief on leave amid domestic violence probe - 0
- Traffic backed up a mile in Hampton tractor-trailer accident - 0
- Citizen's Police Academy in Manchester set for Oct. 1 - 0
- Heating unit cause of blaze in Manchester - 0
- Mother of Bedford student hit by car says safety should come first on school grounds - 5
- New Farmington police chief continues to build relationships in the community he’s served for 14 years - 0
- Keene police officer on bicycle struck by car - 0
- Antidote carried by NH first responders a life-saver for heroin overdoses - 0
- In neglect cases, indigent parents may lose legal help - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pair accused in Hampstead home invasion also face witness tampering charges - 0
- Gunman hits Circle K convenience store in Durham - 0
- Suicide car bomber kills 3 foreign troops in Afghan capital; Taliban claims responsibility - 0
- City officials to review proposed 'spice' ban - 0
- Widow of chiropractor killed this summer says fatal shooting was no accident - 0
- Manchester's Delana Curtis is left out in the cold - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Brady a realist - 0
- Burning rubber: And public dollars - 0
Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine
DWI license revocations
Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable
Strategery: A war by any other name
Freeh dumb: Favoritism in Vt.?
Lawyer wants cellphone evidence thrown out
Deroy Murdock: Stuff the Obama lunch tax