Home » News » Public Safety
Three injured in Route 16 accident in Ossipee
The accident happened in the area of Green Mountain Furniture.
Based on the initial investigation it appears Brittini Desrosiers, 21, of Center Ossipee, was driving south on Rte. 16 and swerved into the northbound lane where her car collided with the vehicle being driven by Pamela Beaupre, 55, of Ossipee.
Desrosiers was originally transported to Huggins Hospital in Wolfeboro before being moved to Massachusetts General Hospital for treatment of her serious injuries.
Beaupre and her passenger, Janet Harring, 60, of Ossipee, were both transported to Huggins Hospital.
The accident remains under investigation. Anyone with further information on this accident should contact Bryan Plamondon at 223-8677 or email Bryan.Plamondon@dos.nh.gov.
READER COMMENTS: 9
- Nashua police department adds 8 new members - 1
- Talk of 'wings on pigs' threats on police tests U.S. speech rights - 0
- Brentwood police look to increase coverage after officer's death in May - 4
- Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm - 41
- Police investigate report of shots fired - 0
- Manchester blaze that left dozens homeless was accidental - 0
- Milford woman injured in Bedford crash - 0
- Park on any side of the street in Manchester during Christmas week - 0
- NYC mayor wants protests on hold after police deaths - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pinkerton community excited about relationship with Google - 0
- OKC outguns Bonner, Spurs - 0
- Schaller sent back to minors - 0
- Mount Sunapee plan opponents want more hearings - 0
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Circut Court Judge refuses to recuse himself from hearings - 0
- Pipeline push gets a second wind - 2
- Newbies welcome on NH slopes - 0
- Troy welfare officer indicted for misusing town’s money - 0
Murder suspect fit for trial?
Pipeline push gets a second wind
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH