Home » News » Public Safety
Three injured in Route 16 accident in Ossipee
The accident happened in the area of Green Mountain Furniture.
Based on the initial investigation it appears Brittini Desrosiers, 21, of Center Ossipee, was driving south on Rte. 16 and swerved into the northbound lane where her car collided with the vehicle being driven by Pamela Beaupre, 55, of Ossipee.
Desrosiers was originally transported to Huggins Hospital in Wolfeboro before being moved to Massachusetts General Hospital for treatment of her serious injuries.
Beaupre and her passenger, Janet Harring, 60, of Ossipee, were both transported to Huggins Hospital.
The accident remains under investigation. Anyone with further information on this accident should contact Bryan Plamondon at 223-8677 or email Bryan.Plamondon@dos.nh.gov.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Investigators release sketch of man who may have driven Abigail away - 1
- Supporters ask for patience in Abby Hernandez case while authorities sort it all out - 9
- Package found at Manchester federal building was harmless - 0
- Tractor-trailer carrying glass rolls over at I-93-Route 101 interchange in Manchester - 0
- Contact lost with Air Algerie plane carrying 116 people from Burkina Faso - 0
- New Ipswich man dies in motorcycle, truck collision - 0
- Two hurt in crash on Everett Turnpike involving tractor-trailer - 0
- Lightning likely cause of Manchester apartment building fire - 0
- Motorcyclist seriously injured in Jaffrey crash - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- Jayne Millerick: Dems scaring women by misleading them on contraception - 0
- Basket case: Saga of a supermarket - 0
- Patriots Notebook: Ongoing renovations in Foxborough - 0
- Three years later, investigation continues into homicide of Celina Cass - 0
- Nashua celebration in the works for Medal of Honor recipient - 0
- Fisher Cats down Senators in road trip opener - 0
- No water for Manchester sewer bill scofflaws? - 0
- New Boston mulch processing plant plans under review - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Defense attorney seeks home confinement for drug addict - 0
Market Basket walkout a future case study
UPDATED: Thousands of Market Basket employees rally; company board issues statement on purchase offer, reaffirms support for new CEOs
Basket case: Saga of a supermarket