LYMAN — A four-month-old baby girl whose twin brother died last month under unexplained circumstances has been released from the hospital and her condition is improving, an assistant New Hampshire attorney general said Monday.
But nearly three weeks after the twins were removed from a Quebec Road home in Lyman, state officials continue to offer little information on the matter, including the identities of the babies, how the boy died or where his sister is now.
They have also refused to explain why they’re withholding the information.Speaking for Jeffrey Strelzin, head of the Attorney General’s Homicide Unit, Assistant New Hampshire Attorney General Stacey Pawlik said Monday she did not know when the girl left the hospital.
Although an autopsy is believed to have been performed on the boy’s body shortly after medical personnel removed the babies from the home on June 18, Strelzin has yet to make his cause of death public.
At least three adults were living at the home at the time, according to state officials, and they have been identified. No charges have been filed and Strelzin has not said whether he believes any crime was committed.
The New Hampshire State Police Major Crimes Unit worked at the scene the day the boy died, and the investigation is continuing, Pawlik said Monday.