Home » News » Public Safety
Search continues for missing Chesterfield man
Ronald “Buddy” Cheever, 61, was last seen walking south on Winchester Road Friday afternoon, headed toward Pisgah State Park, which is 13,000 acres of forested terrain.
Conservation officers, New England K-9 Search and Rescue and Upper Valley Wilderness Response searched throughout the weekend for Cheever and were joined on Sunday by Civil Air Patrol planes.
Cheever was last seen wearing tan shorts, sneakers, a red raincoat and tan Harley Davidson Motorcycle ball cap. He is white, 5-foot-seven, 180 pounds, with gray hair.
Anyone seeing Cheever is asked to call Cheshire County Dispatch at 335-2000.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Victim identified in fatal Pelham motorcycle accident - 0
- Man killed in Pelham motorcycle accident identified as local man, 24 - 0
- Manchester man seriously injured after driving into oncoming traffic - 0
- Derry police continue to look for missing gun left in courthouse bathroom - 0
- Backyard boulder kills Raymond homeowner - 2
- Merrimack police find car sticking into road, charge man - 0
- Police say impairment and speed not factors in fatal crash in Conway - 0
- Manchester man sustains life-threatening injuries in Bedford crash - 0
- Barrington man, 41, dies in cycle crash - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Soccer Preview: Talent to boot - 0
- Last call at home for Fisher Cats tonight - 0
- Jessica Goldman was on the move - 0
- Band camp gets Memorial musicians in rhythm a week early - 0
- Drew Cline: Small sleights of hand in Republican primaries around NH - 0
- Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you - 0
- Portman's good point: A leadership deficit all around - 0
- Scott and Genevieve Kelley - 0
- Dan Tuohy's Granite Status: Shaheen takes on illegal immigration - 0
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate