Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot
Police said they responded to the report of an assault at 11:13 p.m. Monday at the Hooksett Walmart. Police said a man told them his ex-girlfriend, Emily Hendrie, 19, had assaulted him while they were in the parking lot trying to exchange custody of their child.
Police said that after further investigation, including viewing surveillance footage provided by the store, they determined Hendrie had "driven to the parking lot and assaulted her ex-boyfriend by punching him in the face," according to the press release.
Hendrie was charged with Domestic Violence Simple Assault and released on $2,000 personal recognizance bail. She is scheduled to appear in the Hooksett Sixth Circuit Court on Aug. 6.
READER COMMENTS: 6
- Manchester raid came 8 months after home invasion - 4
- NH killer in 1991 Smart trial seeks time with wife - 10
- Newport shooting victim in stable but critical condition - 0
- Nashua arrests 9 on drug warrants - 0
- Police: Nashua man in car targeted by gunfire was felon with gun - 1
- Man shot at in Nashua drive-by charged with unrelated possession of stolen gun - 0
- NH Supreme Court rules 4 teen killers entitled to sentencing hearings - 6
- Hampton woman who fatally struck pedestrian wants blood test thrown out of court - 1
- Man seeks to upend conviction in Deerfield home invasion case - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Patriots trade backup QB - 0
- NH police on lookout for drunken drivers - 0
- Dan Tuohy's Granite Status: Bob Smith gets A+ from NH Firearms Coalition - 4
- Marine Patrol called to multiple crashes - 0
- Hiker rescued on Mount Monadnock - 0
- Laconia accident results in minor injuries for motorcyclist - 0
- Christopher Thompson's Closing the Deal: Time for Market Basket to get back to business - 0
- Playing for a purpose Field Hockey Jamboree at Manchester Memorial - 0
- Franklin Pierce's Kirsh to retire as AD - 0
NH's teen pregnancy still lowest nationwide
Amnesty? Garcia is against it
George Will: Paul Ryan's way forward
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917