Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot
Police said they responded to the report of an assault at 11:13 p.m. Monday at the Hooksett Walmart. Police said a man told them his ex-girlfriend, Emily Hendrie, 19, had assaulted him while they were in the parking lot trying to exchange custody of their child.
Police said that after further investigation, including viewing surveillance footage provided by the store, they determined Hendrie had "driven to the parking lot and assaulted her ex-boyfriend by punching him in the face," according to the press release.
Hendrie was charged with Domestic Violence Simple Assault and released on $2,000 personal recognizance bail. She is scheduled to appear in the Hooksett Sixth Circuit Court on Aug. 6.
READER COMMENTS: 3
- NH killer in 1991 Smart trial seeks time with wife - 8
- Newport shooting victim in stable but critical condition - 0
- Nashua arrests 9 on drug warrants - 0
- Police: Nashua man in car targeted by gunfire was felon with gun - 1
- Man shot at in Nashua drive-by charged with unrelated possession of stolen gun - 0
- NH Supreme Court rules 4 teen killers entitled to sentencing hearings - 6
- Hampton woman who fatally struck pedestrian wants blood test thrown out of court - 1
- Man seeks to upend conviction in Deerfield home invasion case - 0
- Police say North Hampton man distributed child sex abuse images - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Franklin Pierce's Kirsh to retire as AD - 0
- UNH Wildcat gridders can't stop Toledo, 54-20 - 0
- UNH Wildcats volleyball looking forward to good season - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Pats' cuts hold few surprises - 0
- New-look Boston Red Sox taking test run - 0
- NH Fisher Cats bats silenced in Conn., in 3-1 loss - 0
- Boston Red Sox limited to one hit in loss to Tampa Bay, 7-0 - 0
- Donald Trump to headline 1st Amendment event in NH - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: Drivers education to science, meeting all about the kids - 0
Mount Washington Auto Road to host largest gathering of alternative-energy based vehicles in North America
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917