Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
High-speed chase starts in NH, ends in Massachusetts
State police said they received two 911 calls around 9:50 a.m. about an erratic driver behind the wheel of a gold or tan Pontiac Grand Am.
Cammann allegedly did not stop and accelerated, passing vehicles in the breakdown lane while continuing east on Route 101. Within two to three minutes, police decided to terminate the pursuit.
People continued to call the State Police Troop A barracks while troopers were looking for the car, saying the driver took an off ramp to the state liquor store in Hampton and exited his car, police said. Witnesses described the driver as “frantically” going from car to car in the parking lot in what appeared to be an attempt to steal another vehicle, state police said.
Police said Cammann crossed the state line and soon came upon road construction along Interstate 95 in Newburyport, Mass. Massachusetts state police troopers spotted Cammann lose control of his car and crash into a Jersey barrier, police said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- In Gorham, landlord saw a change in kidnap suspect - 0
- Family of abduction survivor Elizabeth Smart offers hope in wake of Conway teen's ordeal - 1
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 0
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 0
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
- Inmate reported missing from Concord transitional unit - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483