Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
High-speed chase starts in NH, ends in Massachusetts
State police said they received two 911 calls around 9:50 a.m. about an erratic driver behind the wheel of a gold or tan Pontiac Grand Am.
Cammann allegedly did not stop and accelerated, passing vehicles in the breakdown lane while continuing east on Route 101. Within two to three minutes, police decided to terminate the pursuit.
People continued to call the State Police Troop A barracks while troopers were looking for the car, saying the driver took an off ramp to the state liquor store in Hampton and exited his car, police said. Witnesses described the driver as “frantically” going from car to car in the parking lot in what appeared to be an attempt to steal another vehicle, state police said.
Police said Cammann crossed the state line and soon came upon road construction along Interstate 95 in Newburyport, Mass. Massachusetts state police troopers spotted Cammann lose control of his car and crash into a Jersey barrier, police said.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 25
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483