Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
High-speed chase starts in NH, ends in Massachusetts
State police said they received two 911 calls around 9:50 a.m. about an erratic driver behind the wheel of a gold or tan Pontiac Grand Am.
Cammann allegedly did not stop and accelerated, passing vehicles in the breakdown lane while continuing east on Route 101. Within two to three minutes, police decided to terminate the pursuit.
People continued to call the State Police Troop A barracks while troopers were looking for the car, saying the driver took an off ramp to the state liquor store in Hampton and exited his car, police said. Witnesses described the driver as “frantically” going from car to car in the parking lot in what appeared to be an attempt to steal another vehicle, state police said.
Police said Cammann crossed the state line and soon came upon road construction along Interstate 95 in Newburyport, Mass. Massachusetts state police troopers spotted Cammann lose control of his car and crash into a Jersey barrier, police said.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police release photos from alleged hotel robbery - 0
- Nashua driver charged after crashing car 25 minutes after getting 92-mph speeding ticket - 1
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 2
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 28
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 3
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Vailas rallies UNH football to 29-26 win over Richmond - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Raiders should be tucked away early - 0
- St. Anselm football wins home opener, goes to 3-0 - 0
- SNHU golfer Nutter earns weekly honor - 0
- Dover's Helliwell wins ACT Invitational - 0
- Concord, Pinkerton, Coe-Brown runners win - 0
- Nashua South gets on track by beating Merrimack - 0
- Pinkerton stuffs Salem late, holds on - 0
- Dartmouth football wins opener over Central Conn., 35-25 - 0
Goodell vows domestic violence change
NH's future: Dean Kamen highlights a problem
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917