Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
High-speed chase starts in NH, ends in Massachusetts
State police said they received two 911 calls around 9:50 a.m. about an erratic driver behind the wheel of a gold or tan Pontiac Grand Am.
Cammann allegedly did not stop and accelerated, passing vehicles in the breakdown lane while continuing east on Route 101. Within two to three minutes, police decided to terminate the pursuit.
People continued to call the State Police Troop A barracks while troopers were looking for the car, saying the driver took an off ramp to the state liquor store in Hampton and exited his car, police said. Witnesses described the driver as “frantically” going from car to car in the parking lot in what appeared to be an attempt to steal another vehicle, state police said.
Police said Cammann crossed the state line and soon came upon road construction along Interstate 95 in Newburyport, Mass. Massachusetts state police troopers spotted Cammann lose control of his car and crash into a Jersey barrier, police said.
READER COMMENTS: 11
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 2
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 4
- 2 women sentenced in Home Depot scam - 0
- Man accused of stabbing man in Concord's White Park - 0
- Friends, co-workers mourn loss of Amherst mother and son - 4
- Vermont father, two sons facing charges for Canobie Lake Park scuffle - 2
- Son used AK-47 to kill mother, then himself in Amherst home - 37
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 0
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 0
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
- Trashed lunches: Brownies, broccoli and bucks - 6
- Hampstead's Suess ready for Whelen Modified race - 0
- College Football: Big Green kick off season vs. Cent. Connecticut - 0
- Londonderry Rotary to host forum next week - 0
Supporters eager for Hillary's return to NH
Manchester family heartbroken after finding lost kitten was adopted from shelter, family refuses to return it
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917