Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
East Kingston man sentenced to prison in sex assault case
Wilbur “Tom” Clark, 70, of 9 Cricket Hill Road, waived indictment on charges that he sexually abused a 6-year-old girl after making her watch pornographic movies on Sept. 1, 2008.
Police said in court complaints that the girl was sexually abused at Wilbur’s home, and that the abuse may have continued until August 2013.
Clark will be required to undergo sex offender treatment and any other counseling or education required by corrections officials.
Judge David Anderson accepted the terms of the plea agreement and barred Clark from having any contact with the victim or her family.
If you suspect child abuse, call the New Hampshire Division for Children, Youth and Families at 800-894-5533, or contact your local police. If you have a question or concern, contact Granite State Children’s Alliance 889-0321 or online at www.cac-nh.org.
READER COMMENTS: 11
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 2
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 4
- 2 women sentenced in Home Depot scam - 0
- Man accused of stabbing man in Concord's White Park - 0
- Friends, co-workers mourn loss of Amherst mother and son - 4
- Vermont father, two sons facing charges for Canobie Lake Park scuffle - 2
- Son used AK-47 to kill mother, then himself in Amherst home - 37
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 0
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 0
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
- Trashed lunches: Brownies, broccoli and bucks - 6
- Hampstead's Suess ready for Whelen Modified race - 0
- College Football: Big Green kick off season vs. Cent. Connecticut - 0
- Londonderry Rotary to host forum next week - 0
Supporters eager for Hillary's return to NH
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Ayotte pushes bill to combat 'spice'
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917