Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
East Kingston man sentenced to prison in sex assault case
Wilbur “Tom” Clark, 70, of 9 Cricket Hill Road, waived indictment on charges that he sexually abused a 6-year-old girl after making her watch pornographic movies on Sept. 1, 2008.
Police said in court complaints that the girl was sexually abused at Wilbur’s home, and that the abuse may have continued until August 2013.
Clark will be required to undergo sex offender treatment and any other counseling or education required by corrections officials.
Judge David Anderson accepted the terms of the plea agreement and barred Clark from having any contact with the victim or her family.
If you suspect child abuse, call the New Hampshire Division for Children, Youth and Families at 800-894-5533, or contact your local police. If you have a question or concern, contact Granite State Children’s Alliance 889-0321 or online at www.cac-nh.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bath man, 73, charged with sexual assault of child - 0
- Two Derry residents charged with burglarizing home - 0
- 4 charged with digging up corpse of NH businessman - 0
- Former Manchester restaurateur convicted of sexual assault - 0
- Check scheme leads to arrests in Nashua - 0
- Nashua police warn of phone scam involving IRS claims - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Three arrested on drug charges after police search apartment - 3
- Seabrook fires two officers for Bergeron brutality - 7
- Former Claremont PTO member arrested for theft - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- Jayne Millerick: Dems scaring women by misleading them on contraception - 0
- Basket case: Saga of a supermarket - 0
- Patriots Notebook: Ongoing renovations in Foxborough - 0
- Three years later, investigation continues into homicide of Celina Cass - 0
- Nashua celebration in the works for Medal of Honor recipient - 0
- Fisher Cats down Senators in road trip opener - 0
- No water for Manchester sewer bill scofflaws? - 0
- New Boston mulch processing plant plans under review - 0
- Cheshire Historical Society receives nearly $1 million - 0
Market Basket walkout a future case study
UPDATED: Thousands of Market Basket employees rally; company board issues statement on purchase offer, reaffirms support for new CEOs
Basket case: Saga of a supermarket
- Total Votes: 917