Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
East Kingston man sentenced to prison in sex assault case
Wilbur “Tom” Clark, 70, of 9 Cricket Hill Road, waived indictment on charges that he sexually abused a 6-year-old girl after making her watch pornographic movies on Sept. 1, 2008.
Police said in court complaints that the girl was sexually abused at Wilbur’s home, and that the abuse may have continued until August 2013.
Clark will be required to undergo sex offender treatment and any other counseling or education required by corrections officials.
Judge David Anderson accepted the terms of the plea agreement and barred Clark from having any contact with the victim or her family.
If you suspect child abuse, call the New Hampshire Division for Children, Youth and Families at 800-894-5533, or contact your local police. If you have a question or concern, contact Granite State Children’s Alliance 889-0321 or online at www.cac-nh.org.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Son used AK-47 to kill mother, then himself in Amherst home - 28
- Police arrest two following Portsmouth fight with hammer and knife - 0
- Mass. resident arrested on warrant tied to Pelham donation jar theft - 1
- Manchester SWAT team swoops in on South Mammoth Road home - 0
- Pot plants worth $25,000 seized in Wilmot - 0
- Lawyers for Manchester man challenge competency of suspect in 2001 Auburn murder - 0
- Two-car crash in Salem prompts arrest of both drivers - 0
- Keene man charged with assault on 2-year-old - 1
- Former Nashua alderman's witness tampering trial postponed - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Kuster, Shea-Porter split on vote to arm Syrian rebels - 0
- Man arrested in White Park stabbing in Concord - 0
- Motorcyclist in serious condition at Maine hospital following crash on Route 125 in Rochester - 0
- Rochester 10-year-old, grandmother escape fire in home with no smoke detectors - 0
- Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too - 3
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: Modified tour is shortened - 0
- Patriots Notebook: Pats wary of veteran playmaker Woodson - 0
- College Football: Expect offense when Richmond, UNH meet - 0
- Young fighters' dreams on display tonight at Fight to Educate - 0
Two arrested, car and cash seized in SWAT raid, drug bust at South Mammoth Road home in Manchester
Keene man charged with assault on 2-year-old
Another View -- Bill Duncan: What did the NH Supreme Court really say about private school funding?
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
Every vote counts: Here is the proof
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917