Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
East Kingston man sentenced to prison in sex assault case
Wilbur “Tom” Clark, 70, of 9 Cricket Hill Road, waived indictment on charges that he sexually abused a 6-year-old girl after making her watch pornographic movies on Sept. 1, 2008.
Police said in court complaints that the girl was sexually abused at Wilbur’s home, and that the abuse may have continued until August 2013.
Clark will be required to undergo sex offender treatment and any other counseling or education required by corrections officials.
Judge David Anderson accepted the terms of the plea agreement and barred Clark from having any contact with the victim or her family.
If you suspect child abuse, call the New Hampshire Division for Children, Youth and Families at 800-894-5533, or contact your local police. If you have a question or concern, contact Granite State Children’s Alliance 889-0321 or online at www.cac-nh.org.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 25
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483