Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
East Kingston man sentenced to prison in sex assault case
Wilbur “Tom” Clark, 70, of 9 Cricket Hill Road, waived indictment on charges that he sexually abused a 6-year-old girl after making her watch pornographic movies on Sept. 1, 2008.
Police said in court complaints that the girl was sexually abused at Wilbur’s home, and that the abuse may have continued until August 2013.
Clark will be required to undergo sex offender treatment and any other counseling or education required by corrections officials.
Judge David Anderson accepted the terms of the plea agreement and barred Clark from having any contact with the victim or her family.
If you suspect child abuse, call the New Hampshire Division for Children, Youth and Families at 800-894-5533, or contact your local police. If you have a question or concern, contact Granite State Children’s Alliance 889-0321 or online at www.cac-nh.org.
READER COMMENTS: 3
- NH killer in 1991 Smart trial seeks time with wife - 8
- Newport shooting victim in stable but critical condition - 0
- Nashua arrests 9 on drug warrants - 0
- Police: Nashua man in car targeted by gunfire was felon with gun - 1
- Man shot at in Nashua drive-by charged with unrelated possession of stolen gun - 0
- NH Supreme Court rules 4 teen killers entitled to sentencing hearings - 6
- Hampton woman who fatally struck pedestrian wants blood test thrown out of court - 1
- Man seeks to upend conviction in Deerfield home invasion case - 0
- Police say North Hampton man distributed child sex abuse images - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Franklin Pierce's Kirsh to retire as AD - 0
- UNH Wildcat gridders can't stop Toledo, 54-20 - 0
- UNH Wildcats volleyball looking forward to good season - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Pats' cuts hold few surprises - 0
- New-look Boston Red Sox taking test run - 0
- NH Fisher Cats bats silenced in Conn., in 3-1 loss - 0
- Boston Red Sox limited to one hit in loss to Tampa Bay, 7-0 - 0
- Donald Trump to headline 1st Amendment event in NH - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: Drivers education to science, meeting all about the kids - 0
Mount Washington Auto Road to host largest gathering of alternative-energy based vehicles in North America
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917