Early-bird race special for NASCAR fans
The parking lot looks like an RV showroom. Rows and rows of RVs are parked, filled with people camping and have a good time during NASCAR week while waiting for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Qualifier on Sunday
“We are big NSACAR fans and like coming to have a good time,” said Theresa Berry.
“We come here early on Friday night and waited in the holding area until they open the gates on Saturday,” said Theresa Berry.
There are free showers in the bathrooms. Race track accommodations include ice trucks, water trucks and pump services. There is a restaurant at the track with more food and souvenir vendors expected by the weekend.
The Robinson’s hang out at their camper with friends, read, go to Concord to shop or eat lunch in Laconia. They always buy T-shirts for their kids.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.