Downtown Manchester walking tour Saturday
On Saturday, July 12, walk along Manchester’s bustling main street with John Jordan and Dick Duckoff to take a fresh look at its architecture and businesses, and hear about the history that they represent.
See buildings that pre-date Manchester becoming a city and learn about the origin of the bend on Elm Street as John and Dick compress 150 years of history.
Meet at Welcome Center — Veterans Park (corner of Elm and Merrimack Streets). Cost is $5 for Manchester Historic Association members;$10 general public. Walk is 10 a.m. to noon.
For pre-registration call 622-7531.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.