Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Derry man faces child sex abuse images possession charges
Stephen Cote was arrested last Thursday on counts of possession of child pornography and distribution of child pornography, court complaints say.
The names in the warrant have been redacted, but the document was used to seek permission from a judge to seize computer hardware from Cote’s home in Derry last June 7.
“The two images are part of a known series of child pornography depicting an identified victim,” Bleezarde said in the affidavit. “The series is known to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.”
Another exchange of emails happened between August and September 2012, ending with 112 images being sent to one of the addresses, according to the affidavit.
He pleaded not guilty to the charges. The case is set for trial the week of Aug. 19.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say family of five found shot dead in Saco, Maine home - 0
- New Boston police arrest 29 teens at house party - 1
- Pembroke man charged with reckless driving after police clock motorcyclists at 120 mph - 3
- Rochester police warn residents about rash of vehicle break-ins - 0
- Keene mother of toddler pleads to interference of custody - 0
- Pembroke man arrested after police clock group of motorcycles topping 120 mph in Manchester - 1
- Keene woman pleads guilty in hit-and-run that killed cyclist - 2
- Cornish man charged with manslaughter in deadly Merrimack dump truck collision - 1
- Manchester Crime Watch: City man sought to fight charge representing himself - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- E-cigarettes find a market in NH - 0
- Real estate transfer tax proposal pulled off table - 0
- Protesting information: Picket sign o' the times - 0
- Another View -- Mike Biundo: Where is Shaheen's gas price outrage now? - 2
- Seabrook's message: No one above the law here - 1
- Joe McQuaid's Publisher's Notebook: A humbling — and inspiring — event - 0
- Developer says proposed LNG plant in Groveton 'on hold' - 2
- Motivation Matters: 'Giving 110 percent' says more than you think - 0
- Know the Law: Do I need a prenup? - 0
Win tickets to see Cher's D2K Tour
E-cigarettes find a market in NH
Protesting workers nix Market Basket amnesty
Faith and freedom; a near-martyr comes to NH
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917