Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Exeter man arraigned in pair of Portsmouth armed robberies
William Flibotte, 21, of 105 Beech Hill Road, was arraigned on two counts of armed robbery in 10th Circuit Court, Seabrook Division on Thursday related to heists on June 24 and June 30.
Young is free on $5,000 personal recognizance bail. She faces two counts of criminal liability for conduct of another.
Police said the clerk was approached by the suspect while getting into a vehicle parked on Cabot Street. Flibotte allegedly put a knife to the clerk’s neck and demanded all of the clerk’s money, according to a court complaint. The clerk complied. He later told police the assailant was wearing a plaid hooded sweatshirt, sunglasses and some kind of cloth covering his face, according to police.
Police arrested Flibotte July 3 on drug charges after a search for him at Pease International Tradeport. He was released from prison in March.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Son used AK-47 to kill mother, then himself in Amherst home - 29
- Police arrest two following Portsmouth fight with hammer and knife - 0
- Mass. resident arrested on warrant tied to Pelham donation jar theft - 1
- Manchester SWAT team swoops in on South Mammoth Road home - 0
- Pot plants worth $25,000 seized in Wilmot - 0
- Lawyers for Manchester man challenge competency of suspect in 2001 Auburn murder - 0
- Two-car crash in Salem prompts arrest of both drivers - 0
- Keene man charged with assault on 2-year-old - 1
- Former Nashua alderman's witness tampering trial postponed - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Kuster, Shea-Porter split on vote to arm Syrian rebels - 0
- Man arrested in White Park stabbing in Concord - 0
- Motorcyclist in serious condition at Maine hospital following crash on Route 125 in Rochester - 0
- Rochester 10-year-old, grandmother escape fire in home with no smoke detectors - 0
- Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too - 3
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: Modified tour is shortened - 0
- Patriots Notebook: Pats wary of veteran playmaker Woodson - 0
- College Football: Expect offense when Richmond, UNH meet - 0
- Young fighters' dreams on display tonight at Fight to Educate - 0
Two arrested, car and cash seized in SWAT raid, drug bust at South Mammoth Road home in Manchester
Keene man charged with assault on 2-year-old
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917