Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Claremont police dispatcher charged with sex assault and incest, placed on leave
James Boisclair, 53, of Claremont, was arrested Wednesday night by state police and arraigned on the charges in district court the following day, said Sgt. Daniel Brow of Troop C, which led the investigation.
Boisclair has been a dispatcher for the Claremont Police Department for more than 15 years, said Claremont Police Chief Alex Scott Thursday.
Following his arrest, Scott placed Boisclair on paid leave.
“He's been placed on administrative leave pending a review,” Scott said.
Thursday morning Boisclair was arraigned on the charges in the 8th Circuit Court District Division in Keene, said Sullivan County Attorney Marc Hathaway Thursday.
Boisclair's bail was set at $100,000 cash or surety, Hathaway said. An additional bail hearing is to be held Friday morning in the Keene district court.
Hathaway said he doesn't know why Boisclair was arraigned in the Cheshire County court, but suspects it was because of judicial availability.
A probable cause hearing is set for July 16.
Boisclair is currently being held at the Sullivan County House of Corrections in Unity.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Latest round of riot arrests includes 5 Keene State students - 0
- Anonymous tip leads to arrest of moose poacher - 0
- Victim in Hampton pedestrian crash files lawsuit against driver, town and state - 0
- Dover police say man broke into same business three times - 0
- Two more Keene State College students charged in riots - 1
- Two Keene State students among three newest riot arrests - 1
- Man charged with robbing Rochester bank while wearing zebra-print dress is arraigned - 0
- Judge hikes bail in sex assault, child porn case - 0
- Judge declines to order mistrial in Derry sex assault case - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Misleading women: Does Kuster think they're bad at math? - 0
- Ex-Nashua deputy police chief sues city and outgoing police chief - 0
- Shaheen, Brown supporters gather at final debate - 1
- Senate candidates sharply divided on Islamic threat, Ebola, Obamacare - 16
- Stocks up on GDP, earnings - 0
- Rocket blast damps Orbital as commercial space rush lures rivals - 0
- GT Advanced, Apple try to keep lid on COO's comments - 0
- Former Farmington fire chief waives arraignment on theft charges - 0
- 2 Manchester health service groups announce merger - 0
Trump fired up over NH mailer
School's out for voters
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483