Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Claremont police dispatcher charged with sex assault and incest, placed on leave
James Boisclair, 53, of Claremont, was arrested Wednesday night by state police and arraigned on the charges in district court the following day, said Sgt. Daniel Brow of Troop C, which led the investigation.
Boisclair has been a dispatcher for the Claremont Police Department for more than 15 years, said Claremont Police Chief Alex Scott Thursday.
Following his arrest, Scott placed Boisclair on paid leave.
“He's been placed on administrative leave pending a review,” Scott said.
Thursday morning Boisclair was arraigned on the charges in the 8th Circuit Court District Division in Keene, said Sullivan County Attorney Marc Hathaway Thursday.
Boisclair's bail was set at $100,000 cash or surety, Hathaway said. An additional bail hearing is to be held Friday morning in the Keene district court.
Hathaway said he doesn't know why Boisclair was arraigned in the Cheshire County court, but suspects it was because of judicial availability.
A probable cause hearing is set for July 16.
Boisclair is currently being held at the Sullivan County House of Corrections in Unity.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bodies of mother, son found in Amherst home in apparent murder-suicide - 0
- UPS driver charged in hit-and-run at Merrimack business - 0
- Seabrook mom pleads not guilty by reason of insanity to attempted murder of her two children - 3
- Gunman hits Circle K convenience store in Durham - 0
- Nashua man charged in domestic knife threat - 0
- Pair accused in Hampstead home invasion also face witness tampering charges - 0
- Widow of chiropractor killed this summer says fatal shooting was no accident - 6
- Alleged accomplice in brutal Bedford home invasion, attack on doctor and wife, says his testimony was coerced - 1
- Man claims rights were violated during investigation - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: NH's job problem needs more than one fix - 0
- USNH's raw deal: Part deux - 0
- Every vote counts: Here is the proof - 0
- College Sports Roundup: NEC's Locke scores twice in soccer win - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Campbell, Jutras blank Gilford - 0
- Pirates stay hot, blank Red Sox - 0
- Londonderry police to open station to residents - 0
- Man accused of raping 13-year old in Nashua - 1
- NHIAA Golf: Crusaders teeing up special year - 0
Alleged accomplice in brutal Bedford home invasion, attack on doctor and wife, says his testimony was coerced
Man accused of raping 13-year old in Nashua
Seabrook mom pleads not guilty by reason of insanity to attempted murder of her two children
Win tickets to see Demi Lovato
Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable
Another View -- Bill Duncan: What did the NH Supreme Court really say about private school funding?
Every vote counts: Here is the proof
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917