Fundraiser to help Lyndeborough assault victim
Hyde, an uninsured carpenter, was severely beaten and strangled on May 3 in Lyndeborough. He underwent emergency surgery at Massachusetts General Hospital to reconstruct his badly damaged face. His medical bills are extremely high.
Hyde was able to return to light work this week after medical restrictions were lifted that prevented him from working.
A fund has been set up at TD Bank as well as donations jars at various locations including the Village Store, Post Office and American Legion.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.