Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Claremont police dispatcher accused of 20 years of abuse
Claremont police dispatcher James Boisclair, 53, of Claremont appears via video conference in the 8th Circuit Court in Keene Friday morning for a bail hearing. (MEGHAN PIERCE/Union Leader Correspondent)
James Boisclair, 53, of Claremont appeared via video conference in the 8th Circuit Court in Keene Friday morning for a bail hearing.
“The two charges are really just the tip of the iceberg,” McLaughlin said in court Friday.
The last assault occurred in 2012 when she returned home from college, he said.
Defense attorney Jennifer Cohen requested bail be lowered to $10,000 or under. Arrangements could be made for him to stay in a hotel or with his brother in Vermont, she said.
He is being held at the Cheshire County House of Corrections in Keene.
Boisclair has been a dispatcher for the Claremont Police Department for more than 15 years, said Claremont Police Chief Alex Scott Thursday.
Boisclair is set to appear in court Wednesday for a probable cause hearing.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man stealing wine threatens clerk of Manchester 7-Eleven with knife - 0
- Man charged in Manchester stabbing - 1
- Hampstead home invasion suspect wants evidence tossed - 0
- Police say man swung ax at ex - 1
- More theft-related charges for Raymond woman - 0
- 3 men arrested for burglarizing car dealer - 0
- Alleged lip-biter faces more charges - 0
- Child left unattended while trio overdosed on heroin - 3
- Compounding company officials charged with murder - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fire leaves Derry family of four homeless - 0
- Two arrestesd for allegedly scamming motorists buying gas in Rochester - 0
- House Rules Committee rejects majority leader vote, OKs letting lawmakers carry guns - 0
- Homeless man rescues woman who jumped from Granite Street Bridge - 0
- Standing up for Salvation: Ringing the bell in the cold is a tough job - 0
- Celtics dominate Orlando - 0
- Bruins hold on in Minnesota, beat Wild in OT - 0
- Andreoff hat trick paces Monarchs - 0
- Board of Ed finds in favor of Goffstown; Dunbarton plans Supreme Court appeal - 0
Police arrest pair after bullets fly
Vermont's disaster: An Obamedy of errors
Jeb takes a dip: First Flavor of the Week
After Newtown: A gun rights revival
NH reacts to thaw with Cuba
Power Plays: BANANAS and NH's energy needs
Police: Man endangered child after overdose
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483