Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Claremont police dispatcher accused of 20 years of abuse
Claremont police dispatcher James Boisclair, 53, of Claremont appears via video conference in the 8th Circuit Court in Keene Friday morning for a bail hearing. (MEGHAN PIERCE/Union Leader Correspondent)
James Boisclair, 53, of Claremont appeared via video conference in the 8th Circuit Court in Keene Friday morning for a bail hearing.
“The two charges are really just the tip of the iceberg,” McLaughlin said in court Friday.
The last assault occurred in 2012 when she returned home from college, he said.
Defense attorney Jennifer Cohen requested bail be lowered to $10,000 or under. Arrangements could be made for him to stay in a hotel or with his brother in Vermont, she said.
He is being held at the Cheshire County House of Corrections in Keene.
Boisclair has been a dispatcher for the Claremont Police Department for more than 15 years, said Claremont Police Chief Alex Scott Thursday.
Boisclair is set to appear in court Wednesday for a probable cause hearing.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 25
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483