Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Claremont police dispatcher accused of 20 years of abuse
Claremont police dispatcher James Boisclair, 53, of Claremont appears via video conference in the 8th Circuit Court in Keene Friday morning for a bail hearing. (MEGHAN PIERCE/Union Leader Correspondent)
James Boisclair, 53, of Claremont appeared via video conference in the 8th Circuit Court in Keene Friday morning for a bail hearing.
“The two charges are really just the tip of the iceberg,” McLaughlin said in court Friday.
The last assault occurred in 2012 when she returned home from college, he said.
Defense attorney Jennifer Cohen requested bail be lowered to $10,000 or under. Arrangements could be made for him to stay in a hotel or with his brother in Vermont, she said.
He is being held at the Cheshire County House of Corrections in Keene.
Boisclair has been a dispatcher for the Claremont Police Department for more than 15 years, said Claremont Police Chief Alex Scott Thursday.
Boisclair is set to appear in court Wednesday for a probable cause hearing.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bodies of mother, son found in Amherst home in apparent murder-suicide - 0
- UPS driver charged in hit-and-run at Merrimack business - 0
- Seabrook mom pleads not guilty by reason of insanity to attempted murder of her two children - 3
- Gunman hits Circle K convenience store in Durham - 0
- Nashua man charged in domestic knife threat - 0
- Pair accused in Hampstead home invasion also face witness tampering charges - 0
- Widow of chiropractor killed this summer says fatal shooting was no accident - 9
- Alleged accomplice in brutal Bedford home invasion, attack on doctor and wife, says his testimony was coerced - 1
- Man claims rights were violated during investigation - 0
READER COMMENTS: 5
- Charles Arlinghaus: NH's job problem needs more than one fix - 3
- USNH's raw deal: Part deux - 2
- Every vote counts: Here is the proof - 4
- College Sports Roundup: NEC's Locke scores twice in soccer win - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Campbell, Jutras blank Gilford - 0
- Pirates stay hot, blank Red Sox - 0
- Londonderry police to open station to residents - 0
- Man accused of raping 13-year old in Nashua - 2
- NHIAA Golf: Crusaders teeing up special year - 0
Man accused of raping 13-year old in Nashua
Seabrook mom pleads not guilty by reason of insanity to attempted murder of her two children
Alleged accomplice in brutal Bedford home invasion, attack on doctor and wife, says his testimony was coerced
Win tickets to see Demi Lovato
Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable
Another View -- Bill Duncan: What did the NH Supreme Court really say about private school funding?
Every vote counts: Here is the proof
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917