Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Help from residents lead to arrest of Rochester man Friday
Domenic Beraldi, who had warrants issued for two separate incidents, was charged with robbery and criminal trespass after police found him inside a parked vehicle at the Wal-Mart on Farmington Road — Route 11 — Friday evening.
On Monday evening, Beraldi allegedly entered the Rite Aid at 190 Wakefield St. — Route 108 — with a bag, which he filled with “numerous items throughout the store,” police said. As he attempted to leave, an employee confronted the man, who assaulted the employee before running off with the bag full of stolen items, according to police.
Beraldi allegedly fled on foot and drove off using a vehicle parked at a nearby business, police said.
Using witness accounts and video surveillance, investigators identified Beraldi and a warrant was issued for his arrest. He was also wanted for criminal trespass in connection with an incident which occurred June 18, according to police.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 26
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483