Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Judge allows South Hampton man charged in standoff to seek VA treatment
Reardon will undergo treatment for post-traumatic stress disorder at a VA facility in Montrose, N.Y. Judge Sharon DeVries approved an agreement struck between prosecutors and Reardon’s defense lawyer in 10th Circuit Court Seabrook Division.
Police responded to Reardon’s home at 81 Highland Avenue in South Hampton on June 3 around 4:14 p.m. for a report of a suicidal man known to have firearms and run-ins with local police, according to court records.
He refused to put down his weapons, prompting police to take cover, police said. The officers lost sight of Reardon, who re-emerged moments later wearing a camouflage vest and helmet, state police said.
Reardon eventually surrendered and was taken into custody roughly four hours after he called police.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say North Hampton man distributed child sex abuse images - 0
- Sexual assault charge in Keene - 0
- Keene man charged with threatening Nelson teen with gun - 0
- More details released about Nashua drive-by shooting - 0
- Portsmouth man charged with two felony drug counts - 0
- Affidavits show woman was shot as feds conducted downtown Manchester drug raid - 0
- Newton man charged with kidnapping, sexual assault of 15-year-old Mass. girl - 1
- Two felony charges for alleged Portsmouth drug dealer - 0
- Nashua man arrested in violent purse snatching - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- On Baseball: Fisher Cats manager Meacham learned a few things, too - 0
- First and 10: Old No. 1 begins as new No. 1 - 0
- NHIAA Girls' Soccer Preview: All eyes on Bedford, Exeter - 0
- Another View -- Dan McGuire: We Free Staters are not some threat to be feared - 0
- Taxpayer rights: Left, right should restore them - 0
- Hooksett highs: A good multiple choice test - 0
- No paper Monday - 0
- Patriots' Garoppolo solid, but Giants eke out 16-13 win in preseason finale - 0
- Education business tax credit program upheld - 0
Enter to win tickets to see Paula Poundstone
Win tickets to see Steven Wright
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917