Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Judge allows South Hampton man charged in standoff to seek VA treatment
Reardon will undergo treatment for post-traumatic stress disorder at a VA facility in Montrose, N.Y. Judge Sharon DeVries approved an agreement struck between prosecutors and Reardon’s defense lawyer in 10th Circuit Court Seabrook Division.
Police responded to Reardon’s home at 81 Highland Avenue in South Hampton on June 3 around 4:14 p.m. for a report of a suicidal man known to have firearms and run-ins with local police, according to court records.
He refused to put down his weapons, prompting police to take cover, police said. The officers lost sight of Reardon, who re-emerged moments later wearing a camouflage vest and helmet, state police said.
Reardon eventually surrendered and was taken into custody roughly four hours after he called police.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester man detained on Nashua rape charges involving child - 0
- Pair accused in Hampstead home invasion also face witness tampering charges - 0
- Widow of chiropractor killed this summer says fatal shooting was no accident - 0
- Man claims rights were violated during investigation - 0
- DWI license revocations - 0
- Salem man arrested for alleged bathroom videotaping - 0
- OHRV trail official hopes arrest will deter others - 0
- One arrested in fight near Manchester Super 8 - 0
- Alleged home invasion accomplice says his testimony was coerced - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bella, a chihuahua mix, is still missing in Auburn - 0
- Suicide car bomber kills 3 foreign troops in Afghan capital; Taliban claims responsibility - 0
- City officials to review proposed 'spice' ban - 0
- Manchester's Delana Curtis is left out in the cold - 0
- Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable - 10
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Brady a realist - 0
- Burning rubber: And public dollars - 0
- Obama to announce ramped-up efforts to beat Ebola - 0
- Quake strikes northeast of Tokyo, no reports of serious damage - 0
DWI license revocations
Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine
Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable
Strategery: A war by any other name
Freeh dumb: Favoritism in Vt.?
Lawyer wants cellphone evidence thrown out
Deroy Murdock: Stuff the Obama lunch tax
- Total Votes: 917