Home » News » Public Safety
Wakefield woman dies in crash; Rye woman crashes into utility pole
MILTON - A Wakefield woman died Friday after she crossed the center line on Route 16 and collided with a pickup truck, State Police said.
LeeAnna Cormier, 29, of Wakefield, was driving a 1995 Honda Civic south when she crossed the center line and collided with the northbound pickup around 4:15 p.m.
State Police are asking those that may have witnessed the crash please contact State Police Troop-A Barracks at 223-8490.
Rye woman faces multiple charges
PORTSMOUTH - A Rye woman faces a series of charges after the car she was driving hit a utility pole and drove through a fence Friday before she fled the scene, police said Saturday.
She was being held without bail due to the breach of bail charge and will be arraigned at 11 a.m. Monday in Portsmouth District Court.
No one was injured in the accident.
Police said the driver of a black pickup, who allegedly picked up Supple, may face charges.
A section of Elwyn Road remained down to one lane of travel Saturday morning.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Motorcyclist dies in Route 302 crash - 0
- First Coffee with a Cop session goes smoothly - 0
- Plaistow begins search for new police chief - 0
- Upcoming selectmen's meeting stirring controversy among Bow's firefighters - 1
- Manchester police to hold ‘Coffee with a Cop’ event - 0
- Keene ordinance against synthetic drugs seems to be working - 0
- Plea deal for woman who allegedly supplied drug hours before Hampton double fatal - 1
- Merrimack rollover sends Mass. driver to hospital - 0
- Suit claims Hudson violates rights of panhandlers - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Three teens sent to area hospitals after crash on Blackwater Road at Rochester-Dover border - 0
- Good Samaritans track down man accused of stealing purse - 0
- Concord man charged in downtown stabbing - 0
- GPS leads police to truck; vehicle breaks lead to arrest - 1
- Traffic signal stop leads to drug arrest in Merrimack - 0
- Brian’s Ride Home benefits Afghanistan veteran - 0
- Red Sox held to one hit as Angels coast to win - 0
- Market Basket: Analysts point to debt - 0
- Goffstown CIP committee wraps up for year, sends work to planning board - 0
Market Basket: Analysts point to debt
Poll: Brown makes gains on Sen. Shaheen