Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Three robbers strike Rochester Shell station early Monday
Police responded at 1:30 a.m. after the three men, including one brandishing a knife, entered the station and demanded money from the clerk.
The three fled on foot and ran south, police said.
The police K-9 team was unable to locate the men, but officers found the beer a short distance from the store on Milton Road.
All three men were white and between 18 and 30 years old, according to police.
The second was wearing a dark-colored jacket with a thick white stripe across the chest, a red, hooded sweatshirt under it, a red face covering and red gloves.
Anyone with information can contact police at (603) 330-7128 or leave an anonymous tip on the Rochester Crimeline at (603) 335-6500 or via text to: CRIMES (274637) Body of Text: TEXT4CASH + your tip.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Teen who struck two Hampton women seeks to overturn license suspension - 0
- Jury convicts Rochester man, three other ex-Blackwater guards in 2007 Baghdad killings - 0
- Three indicted in beating, robbery of pizza delivery man in Somersworth - 0
- Man arrested as Manchester West High School intruder indicted on felony charge - 0
- Keene police say one charged with riot on Saturday, another arrested could face riot charge - 0
- Manchester man indicted on charge he ordered murder of city man - 0
- No murder charge in stabbing of Manchester man in 'Black Acres;' self-defense claimed - 1
- Ottawa police say male suspect in attack and soldier are dead - 1
- Keene police release riot images, seek help with identification - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Driver killed in crash on Route 101A in Amherst - 0
- Suspect identified in shooting at Canada's Parliament - 0
- Jonah Goldberg: How offshore oil rigs are helping the environment - 0
- George Will: In Kentucky, a constitutional moment - 0
- Man dies, toddler rescued in Manchester apartment fire - 0
- Motorist struck by car while changing tire on I-93 in Londonderry - 1
- Keene riots a focus of gubernatorial debate - 3
- Man, 60, found dead in burned Manchester apartment building; 1-year-old boy rescued - 1
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon to care for any potential NH Ebola patients, state announces - 0
Win tickets to see the John Butler Trio
Enter to win tickets to see the Dirty Heads
Fall hikers throughout NH put on notice
Team Obama: Faking right, voting left
Keene riots a focus of gubernatorial debate
Preventing riots: What should Keene do?
Fixing Obamacare: Shaheen offers no way out
Health costs up for Manchester
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483