Nov 6, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Three robbers strike Rochester Shell station early Monday
Police responded at 1:30 a.m. after the three men, including one brandishing a knife, entered the station and demanded money from the clerk.
The three fled on foot and ran south, police said.
The police K-9 team was unable to locate the men, but officers found the beer a short distance from the store on Milton Road.
All three men were white and between 18 and 30 years old, according to police.
The second was wearing a dark-colored jacket with a thick white stripe across the chest, a red, hooded sweatshirt under it, a red face covering and red gloves.
Anyone with information can contact police at (603) 330-7128 or leave an anonymous tip on the Rochester Crimeline at (603) 335-6500 or via text to: CRIMES (274637) Body of Text: TEXT4CASH + your tip.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Ferguson protests enter third day; arrests in St. Louis - 0
- Abuse history at Nashua address where 3-year-old died - 0
- Franklin robbery suspect sought, considered armed and dangerous - 0
- Franklin man and woman arraigned for attempted prostitution of minor - 0
- Police investigating death of 3-year-old girl in Nashua - 7
- Police say hit-and-run driver was observed tossing beer cans from car - 1
- Police say woman stole pocketbook at Hudson Market Basket - 0
- Police say former manager of Hudson McDonald's stole $10k from restaurant - 1
- Manchester man facing two aggravated felonious sexual assault charges - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester Turkey Bowl will go as scheduled - 0
- Red Sox think they got free agent signings right this time - 0
- Turkey Bowls: Passion always on the menu - 0
- Manchester Turkey Bowl: Crusaders aim to rewrite history - 0
- Dave Solomon's Power Plays: Who knew what and when in PSNH scrubber case? - 0
- Story of Marine Memorial at Hampton Beach begins with Bill Downs - 0
- Immigrants include ethnic dishes at their Thanksgiving table - 0
- Puritans in America: Daniel Webster on religion's role - 0
- Mitt Romney is out front, but says he's not running again - 0
On being American: A point for reflection
Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket
Person found dead in Manchester alley
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483