Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Three robbers strike Rochester Shell station early Monday
Police responded at 1:30 a.m. after the three men, including one brandishing a knife, entered the station and demanded money from the clerk.
The three fled on foot and ran south, police said.
The police K-9 team was unable to locate the men, but officers found the beer a short distance from the store on Milton Road.
All three men were white and between 18 and 30 years old, according to police.
The second was wearing a dark-colored jacket with a thick white stripe across the chest, a red, hooded sweatshirt under it, a red face covering and red gloves.
Anyone with information can contact police at (603) 330-7128 or leave an anonymous tip on the Rochester Crimeline at (603) 335-6500 or via text to: CRIMES (274637) Body of Text: TEXT4CASH + your tip.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 23
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 3
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 4
- 2 women sentenced in Home Depot scam - 0
- Man accused of stabbing man in Concord's White Park - 0
- Friends, co-workers mourn loss of Amherst mother and son - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester family heartbroken after finding lost kitten was adopted from shelter, family refuses to return it - 0
- Body found under Manchester bridge identified as local woman - 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 1
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 1
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
- Trashed lunches: Brownies, broccoli and bucks - 8
- Hampstead's Suess ready for Whelen Modified race - 0
Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn
Supporters eager for Hillary's return to NH
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
Ayotte pushes bill to combat 'spice'
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917