Home » News » Public Safety
Motorcyclist killed in Saturday crash identified as Manchester man
Frink and his passenger, Deborah Smith, 51, were taken to Catholic Medical Center, where Frink died of his injuries.
Police said neither Frink nor Smith were wearing helmets.
The motorcycle was traveling east on Goffstown Road when it collided with a 1995 Ford Contour in the intersection at Montgomery Street.
The cause of the crash remains under investigation. Anyone with information is asked to contact the Manchester Police Department at 668-8711.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester police officers to be honored for work in unresolved West Side stabbing death - 4
- Authorities say smoking ignited oxygen in Derry apartment building fire - 1
- Motorcyclist flown to Maine hospital following crash on Route 125 - 0
- Londonderry police to open station to residents - 0
- Affair, threats alleged in Weare police chief investigation - 11
- Cause of 3-alarm Derry fire remains under investigation - 0
- Claremont police warn public about suspicious soda bottles - 1
- Mechanical failure ruled out in fatal plane crash that claimed lives of two Kingston men - 0
- UPDATED: Cause of three-alarm Derry blaze under investigation - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 0
- Central High fair to feature admissions officers - 0
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Electric vehicle charging station at Pease - 0
- Seminar at SNHU offers tips for new businesses - 0
- Oracle's Ellison steps down as CEO - 0
- NFL: Hester sets return record as Falcons thrash Buccaneers, 56-14 - 0
- Australian PM cites 'chatter' of attacks on government, parliament - 0
- Kuster, Shea-Porter split on arms for Syrians - 0
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too