Bedford Village Inn tops among 12 NH restaurants in Wine Spectator awards
The Bedford Village Inn earned a Best of Award of Excellence, the second-highest award in the competition.
• Bretton Arms Dining Room, Bretton Woods
• Canoe Club, Hanover
• Copper Door, Bedford
• Demeters Steakhouse, Portsmouth
• Granite Restaurant & Bar, Concord
• The Library Restaurant, Portsmouth
• The Manor on Golden Pond, Holderness
• Mountain View Grand Wine Cellar and Garden Room, Whitefield
• 1785 Inn Restaurant, North Conway
A total of 2,791 restaurants across the United States and 80 other countries earned the program’s entry-level Award of Excellence, which recognizes a wine list offering an interesting and diverse selection of wines that are well-presented and thematically match the restaurant’s cuisine in price and style.
Pinkerton community ready to party like its 1814: 200th Gala Anniversary set for Sept. 27
Win tickets to see the Pretty Reckless