Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Concord prep school grad charged in sexual assault of 15-year-old
Owen A. Labrie, 18, of Potash Hill Road, Tunbridge, Vt., is charged with three counts of aggravated felonious sexual assault, three misdemeanor counts of sexual assault and one felony count of certain uses of computer services prohibited.
Police Lt. Timothy O’Malley said the incident apparently was the result of an ongoing scheme or competition in which computers were utilized. He said no alcohol or drugs were involved.
According to his Facebook page, Labrie, a 6-foot soccer player, “studies at Harvard.” He also was listed as a Presidential Scholar candidate in January.
Labrie turned himself in to police Wednesday morning and was released on $15,000 personal recognizance bail. He is scheduled for arraignment Sept. 15 in Sixth Circuit Court-Concord District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 10
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 1
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 4
- 2 women sentenced in Home Depot scam - 0
- Man accused of stabbing man in Concord's White Park - 0
- Friends, co-workers mourn loss of Amherst mother and son - 4
- Vermont father, two sons facing charges for Canobie Lake Park scuffle - 2
- Son used AK-47 to kill mother, then himself in Amherst home - 37
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 0
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 0
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
- Trashed lunches: Brownies, broccoli and bucks - 6
- Hampstead's Suess ready for Whelen Modified race - 0
- College Football: Big Green kick off season vs. Cent. Connecticut - 0
- Londonderry Rotary to host forum next week - 0
Supporters eager for Hillary's return to NH
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Ayotte pushes bill to combat 'spice'
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917