Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Concord prep school grad charged in sexual assault of 15-year-old
Owen A. Labrie, 18, of Potash Hill Road, Tunbridge, Vt., is charged with three counts of aggravated felonious sexual assault, three misdemeanor counts of sexual assault and one felony count of certain uses of computer services prohibited.
Police Lt. Timothy O’Malley said the incident apparently was the result of an ongoing scheme or competition in which computers were utilized. He said no alcohol or drugs were involved.
According to his Facebook page, Labrie, a 6-foot soccer player, “studies at Harvard.” He also was listed as a Presidential Scholar candidate in January.
Labrie turned himself in to police Wednesday morning and was released on $15,000 personal recognizance bail. He is scheduled for arraignment Sept. 15 in Sixth Circuit Court-Concord District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive, assaulted her - 0
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Troy welfare officer indicted for misusing town’s money - 0
- Man arrested for failing to register as sex offender - 0
- Two Keene men charged with burglary and assault - 0
- Shooting victim's spouse's car being searched - 0
- Altercation leads to suspect fleeing, threatening police - 0
- Crash ends high-speed chase in Lyndeborough - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Basketball: Memorial needs shootout to get by Bow - 0
- Man arrested after chase that led from Pelham to Lowell, Mass. - 0
- No shortage of post-holiday shoppers at local stores - 0
- West junior advising College Board on its entrance exams - 0
- Sullivan in the top running for state's Assistant Principal of the Year - 0
- Derry making progress with efforts to honor POWS, MIAs - 0
- Lions Club blood drive draws on spirit of giving - 0
- Last Week's Rare Bird Alert - 0
- Murder suspect fit for trial? - 2
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH
Murder suspect fit for trial?
Pipeline push gets a second wind
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483