Home » News » Public Safety
Manchester woman injured in motorcycle crash Saturday has died
Debra Smith, 51, was a passenger on a motorcycle driven by Richard Frink, 58, of Manchester, who died of his injuries Saturday.
Frink was eastbound on Goffstown Road when his motorcycle collided with a 1995 Ford Contour in the intersection with Montgomery Street. The auto driver, Mary Johnson, 58, and her passenger, Robert Uhmel, 50, both of Manchester, were not injured.
Smith was initially taken to the Catholic Medical Center and later flown to a Boston Hospital, where she died Wednesday.
The cause of the crash is still under investigation by the Manchester Police Traffic Unit. Anyone with information is asked to contact Manchester police at 668-8711.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Group raising money for family of Raymond man killed by boulder - 0
- Newly renovated Blair Covered Bridge damaged by truck - 0
- Nashua man who died jumping off bridge to escape heat identified - 0
- Pit bull owner sought in fatal attack on another dog near Tuckerman Ravine - 15
- Man's body pulled from Merrimack River - 0
- Free gun lock giveway begins Sept. 1 in Conway - 0
- Victim identified in fatal Pelham motorcycle accident - 0
- Man killed in Pelham motorcycle accident identified as local man, 24 - 0
- Manchester man seriously injured after driving into oncoming traffic - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Goffstown's Bourque impresses; Memorial, Bishop Guertin, Pinkerton win in Queen City Jamboree - 0
- Hanover boys soccer edges defense-minded BG - 0
- NH Fisher Cats, Pierre stun Rock Cats in 4-3 win - 0
- Helping hands for new St. Anselm students in Manchester on move in day - 0
- To market, to market: Market Basket shoppers flock on in - 0
- Nashua Market Basket employee: 'Worth every day of work lost' - 0
- NH teen killers to get sentence reviews after state Supreme Court decision - 0
- Manchester raid came 8 months after home invasion - 0
- NH killer in 1991 Smart trial seeks time with wife - 0
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Goffstown's Bourque impresses; Memorial, Bishop Guertin, Pinkerton win in Queen City Jamboree
Hooksett highs: A good multiple choice test