Home » News » Public Safety
Manchester woman injured in motorcycle crash Saturday has died
Debra Smith, 51, was a passenger on a motorcycle driven by Richard Frink, 58, of Manchester, who died of his injuries Saturday.
Frink was eastbound on Goffstown Road when his motorcycle collided with a 1995 Ford Contour in the intersection with Montgomery Street. The auto driver, Mary Johnson, 58, and her passenger, Robert Uhmel, 50, both of Manchester, were not injured.
Smith was initially taken to the Catholic Medical Center and later flown to a Boston Hospital, where she died Wednesday.
The cause of the crash is still under investigation by the Manchester Police Traffic Unit. Anyone with information is asked to contact Manchester police at 668-8711.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pinkerton student taken to hospital after being hit by car - 0
- Heroin overdoses claim two in Laconia - 0
- Concrete chunk falls onto sidewalk from Elm Street building in Manchester - 0
- Traffic, parking complaints related to Hollis farm stand - 0
- Crews still working on replacing poles after accident - 0
- Woman, 56, struck by car in Laconia accident - 0
- Manchester police investigate two crashes involving two cruisers - 3
- Boy on scooter hits moving vehicle, taken to hospital - 0
- State police: Vermont man drove 111 mph on I-89 - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Kuster's abortion lies: Claims against Garcia are untrue - 0
- Brown, Shaheen run hardest where support is deepest - 0
- Drew Cline: GOP missed opportunities could mean trouble on Tuesday - 0
- College Football: Big Green ready for tussle with Harvard - 0
- Report: Cubs will hire Joe Maddon as manager - 0
- Pastoral Counseling Services honors Good Samaritans - 0
- Peterborough church plan advances after land buy - 0
- Stocks down a little after Fed move - 0
- Portsmouth retailer sells goods from across U.S. in a small 'pop-up shop' - 0
The Obamaconomy: Shea-Porter shows its flaw