Home » News » Public Safety
Manchester woman injured in motorcycle crash Saturday has died
Debra Smith, 51, was a passenger on a motorcycle driven by Richard Frink, 58, of Manchester, who died of his injuries Saturday.
Frink was eastbound on Goffstown Road when his motorcycle collided with a 1995 Ford Contour in the intersection with Montgomery Street. The auto driver, Mary Johnson, 58, and her passenger, Robert Uhmel, 50, both of Manchester, were not injured.
Smith was initially taken to the Catholic Medical Center and later flown to a Boston Hospital, where she died Wednesday.
The cause of the crash is still under investigation by the Manchester Police Traffic Unit. Anyone with information is asked to contact Manchester police at 668-8711.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Alderman, chief have heated exchange over police residency requirements - 31
- Winter heating season means homeowners need to be alert - 0
- Teen driver hospitalized following accident in Rindge - 0
- Neighbor won't be charged in shooting death of Rumney chiropractor - 14
- Despite contract provisions, most Manchester police officers live outside city - 25
- Londonderry response team celebrates 10th anniversary - 0
- Police say to expect more arrests in wake of Keene chaos - 6
- Keene police working to identify rioters, notify other colleges of students' participation - 8
- Bedford woman injured when tree falls on her - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man arrested as Manchester West High School intruder indicted on felony charge - 0
- Keene police say one charged with riot on Saturday, another arrested could face riot charge - 0
- Manchester man indicted on charge he ordered murder of city man - 0
- Husband found guilty, wife awaiting trial in murder of St. Johnsbury, Vt. teacher - 0
- No murder charge in stabbing of Manchester man in 'Black Acres;' self-defense claimed - 0
- Ottawa police say male suspect in attack and soldier are dead - 1
- Keene police release riot images, seek help with identification - 0
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon to care for any potential NH Ebola patients, state announces - 0
- Salem mall renovations on target - 0
Locked in a dead heat, Shaheen, Brown spar
NH's back-road rest areas fading away
Team Obama: Faking right, voting left
Preventing riots: What should Keene do?
Keene riots a focus of gubernatorial debate