Home » News » Public Safety
Manchester woman injured in motorcycle crash Saturday has died
Debra Smith, 51, was a passenger on a motorcycle driven by Richard Frink, 58, of Manchester, who died of his injuries Saturday.
Frink was eastbound on Goffstown Road when his motorcycle collided with a 1995 Ford Contour in the intersection with Montgomery Street. The auto driver, Mary Johnson, 58, and her passenger, Robert Uhmel, 50, both of Manchester, were not injured.
Smith was initially taken to the Catholic Medical Center and later flown to a Boston Hospital, where she died Wednesday.
The cause of the crash is still under investigation by the Manchester Police Traffic Unit. Anyone with information is asked to contact Manchester police at 668-8711.
READER COMMENTS: 9
- Cause of 3-alarm Derry fire remains under investigation - 0
- Claremont police warn public about suspicious soda bottles - 0
- Mechanical failure ruled out in fatal plane crash that claimed lives of two Kingston men - 0
- UPDATED: Cause of three-alarm Derry blaze under investigation - 1
- Woman shot during Manchester drug raid ID'd - 0
- Weare police chief on leave amid domestic violence probe - 2
- Traffic backed up a mile in Hampton tractor-trailer accident - 0
- Citizen's Police Academy in Manchester set for Oct. 1 - 0
- Heating unit cause of blaze in Manchester - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Keene man arrested in assault on 2-year-old - 1
- House upholds three Gov. Hassan vetoes, ends 2014 session - 0
- Police say woman, daughters robbed of their purses in Manchester motel parking lot - 1
- UNH math professor wins 2014 MacArthur Fellowship - 0
- Another View -- Bill Duncan: What did the NH Supreme Court really say about private school funding? - 6
- Charles Arlinghaus: NH's job problem needs more than one fix - 4
- USNH's raw deal: Part deux - 2
- Every vote counts: Here is the proof - 5
- College Sports Roundup: NEC's Locke scores twice in soccer win - 0
Man accused of raping 13-year old in Nashua
Seabrook mom pleads not guilty by reason of insanity to attempted murder of her two children
Win tickets to see Demi Lovato
Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable
Another View -- Bill Duncan: What did the NH Supreme Court really say about private school funding?
Every vote counts: Here is the proof