Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Londonderry man guilty of selling turtles illegally
After purchasing a spotted turtle, Conservation Officer Geoffrey Pushee obtained an arrest warrant for Decoste and a search warrant for Decoste’s home, where 10 more spotted turtles and two Blanding’s turtles were found. They were later returned to their native habitats.
The department says possession of most living wildlife in New Hampshire is illegal without obtaining a permit from Fish and Game. Sale is also prohibited.
Shortly after 1 a.m. on Oct. 22, 2013, officers pursued a vehicle from which James Blaisdell of Barnstead had shot a deer decoy with a crossbow in Northwood. Dana Martin of Pittsfield was the driver of the vehicle, which sped off and led officers on a chase through four counties. Officials said the men disposed of evidence along the way, before being stopped in Pittsfield.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 23
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 3
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 4
- 2 women sentenced in Home Depot scam - 0
- Man accused of stabbing man in Concord's White Park - 0
- Friends, co-workers mourn loss of Amherst mother and son - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester family heartbroken after finding lost kitten was adopted from shelter, family refuses to return it - 0
- Body found under Manchester bridge identified as local woman - 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 1
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 1
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
- Trashed lunches: Brownies, broccoli and bucks - 9
- Hampstead's Suess ready for Whelen Modified race - 0
Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn
Supporters eager for Hillary's return to NH
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
Ayotte pushes bill to combat 'spice'
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917