Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Londonderry man guilty of selling turtles illegally
After purchasing a spotted turtle, Conservation Officer Geoffrey Pushee obtained an arrest warrant for Decoste and a search warrant for Decoste’s home, where 10 more spotted turtles and two Blanding’s turtles were found. They were later returned to their native habitats.
The department says possession of most living wildlife in New Hampshire is illegal without obtaining a permit from Fish and Game. Sale is also prohibited.
Shortly after 1 a.m. on Oct. 22, 2013, officers pursued a vehicle from which James Blaisdell of Barnstead had shot a deer decoy with a crossbow in Northwood. Dana Martin of Pittsfield was the driver of the vehicle, which sped off and led officers on a chase through four counties. Officials said the men disposed of evidence along the way, before being stopped in Pittsfield.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Gunman hits Circle K convenience store in Durham - 0
- Widow of chiropractor killed this summer says fatal shooting was no accident - 0
- Man claims rights were violated during investigation - 0
- DWI license revocations - 0
- Salem man arrested for alleged bathroom videotaping - 0
- OHRV trail official hopes arrest will deter others - 0
- One arrested in fight near Manchester Super 8 - 0
- Alleged home invasion accomplice says his testimony was coerced - 0
- Brookline man arrested for allegedly lying about accident - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Suicide car bomber kills 3 foreign troops in Afghan capital; Taliban claims responsibility - 0
- City officials to review proposed 'spice' ban - 0
- Manchester's Delana Curtis is left out in the cold - 0
- Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable - 3
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Brady a realist - 0
- Burning rubber: And public dollars - 0
- Obama to announce ramped-up efforts to beat Ebola - 0
- Quake strikes northeast of Tokyo, no reports of serious damage - 0
- Hassan was right: 'Bullying' bill goes too far - 2
Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine
DWI license revocations
Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable
Strategery: A war by any other name
Freeh dumb: Favoritism in Vt.?
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917